The thumbnail version:
- COVID-19 has forced Imprint’s show to go virtual
- Interest from buyers and exhibitors is enthusiastic
- The show is offering a number of interesting features
The full version:
In under a month on September 9th and 10th, The Virtual Imprint Canada Show will take place—a first for Canada (if you don’t count the trial run in July).
According to a notice from the organizers, there are already 1,100 registered buyers and 60+ exhibitors. The focus is on the latest product introductions for Fall 2020.
This virtual show will feature the following:
- Industry-wide group text chat “Cappuccino bar”
- Individual exhibitor sales “Welcome to Our Booth” sales video
- Exhibitor booth live text chat
- Seminars/buyer education
- Exclusive show specials
- Hundreds of new products
- Unlimited videos
You can find out more at: http://imprintcanada.com/